Sunday, November 7, 2021

365 Picture Today Post

311/365 | Sunday, November 7, 2021 | #365PictureToday

Thankful

Picture You | Gratitude 
With Veteran's Day and both my birthday and my father's birthday approaching,  it provides an opportunity for me to remember how thankful I am for my father.  I have many wonderful memories of trips we took, help on homework that he provided, career guidance he gave, and many more things.  His time in the military helped to shape him into the man he became and provided him the opportunity to attend college.  He passed away in 2006, and I'm glad that he was around for my sons to get to know him too.  "Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock." ~Matthew 7:24


 

No comments:

Post a Comment