Saturday, July 23, 2022

2022 365 Picture Today Post

204/365 | Saturday, July 23, 2022 | #365PictureToday

Spirit

Picture You | What I do | Scavenger Hunt 
I really dread the scavenger hunt prompts.  Taking one picture a day is sometimes a challenge for me, let alone nine.  Then there's the whole ordeal of making the collage with nine photos.  I think I need to remember to take them all in landscape format since the vertical ones don't format right in a grid.  Part of the way through taking pictures I tried going with a theme of using UVA gear, which worked well, because of the school spirit involved.  I didn't feel like going back and trying to find UVA themed objects for the other three pictures.
 
Round: UVA basketball
Colorful: Fresh veggies from the garden; they feed the spirit
Soft: Our cat Ripley, who is very spirited
Small: Earrings
With polka dots: A heart-shaped dish
Vintage: CavMan; the Cavalier has been UVA's mascot since 1925
Delicious: A UVA cookie jar and a cookie from Crumbl
Sparkly: My sparkliest UVA shirt
With words: A t-shirt showing the whole NCAA bracket to celebrate UVA's championship in 2019 



 

No comments:

Post a Comment