Saturday, July 2, 2022

2022 365 Picture Today Post

183/365 | Saturday, July 2, 2022 | #365PictureToday

Stupendous

Picture Style | Long Exposure
From the archives.  Last year on the Fourth of July, my husband and I went to a baseball game and then there were fireworks afterward.  We each had a DSLR and took pictures.  I had wanted to do a post on my blog comparing some of our photos, but I never got around to it.  This is as good a time as any to do a brief comparison since I'm not sure that we'll get out to see any fireworks this year.
 
First up my husband's photo near the end of the display: ISO 800, f/5.6, 1.3 seconds
 

 Here are a couple of mine that I really liked.  ISO 1600, f/4.5, 1/160 second


ISO 1600, f/4.5, 1/250 second


In the future, I think I will definitely bring a tripod so that I can lengthen my exposure time and use a smaller aperture.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment