Friday, August 27, 2021

365 Picture Today Post

239/365 | Friday, August 27, 2021 | #365PictureToday

Building 

Picture Style | Double Exposure'
I had to think about this prompt a lot.  I finally decided that I would do something with one of my Lego buildings.  What I settled on was combining a stuffed dinosaur with the Flintstone house.  I thought that we had a really big dinosaur, but in the end all I found was a Beanie baby dinosaur, and since its scale was in keeping with the Lego scale, I just ended up photographing it with the house.  One of the major things that I feel is missing with this Lego set is Dino.  It has Fred, Wilma, Barney, Betty, the car, a bowling set, and even a giant set of brontosaurus ribs, but it doesn't have Dino.  I know this dinosaur isn't quite the same, but I thought it was close enough.
 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment