Monday, February 6, 2023

37/365 Picture TodayPost

37/365 | Monday, February 6, 2023 | #365PictureToday

Preserve

Picture Basic | Frame-in-Frame
As I was driving between towns from a visit to my allergist to work today and pondering the subject for today's picture, I suddenly realized that I was going to drive right by an historic church.  This is Greenwich Presbyterian Church.  It was constructed in 1858 and survived the Civil War unscathed.  Although they built an education and fellowship building in 1948 (separate and to the right of the original structure) and an entirely new building was built directly behind the historic sanctuary recently, the original sanctuary is still being preserved and used.  In fact, my connection to this church is that my sons both had piano recitals here because their piano teacher is the pianist for the church.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment