Saturday, February 12, 2022

2022 365 Picture Today Post

43/365 | Saturday, February 12, 2022 | #365PictureToday

Approve

Picture Style | Food 
Today we were supposed to come up with our own version of an "Eat This Not That" picture.  To celebrate Valentine's Day we went to dinner at a Japanese steak house, and I took a few pictures of my dinner for this prompt.  I ordered the filet mignon, scallops, and lobster hibachi combination since it was a special occasion.  I took one picture after my scallops and lobster had been cooked, and then I took another picture after I had eaten most of my meal.  The vegetables here consisted of zucchini, mushrooms, and onions.  Of those, I only like zucchini so my "Not That" picture is of the vegetables I don't eat and some of the fried rice that I couldn't finish.
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment