Saturday, October 30, 2021

365 Picture Today Post

303/365 | Saturday, October 30, 2021 | #365PictureToday

Unique

Picture Color | Black 
Unique (yoo-neek) Having no like or equal; unparalleled; incomparable.  Not typical; unusual.  I had trouble coming up with an idea for something unusual, but while working on my Harry Potter Lego project, I realized that these "Wizard Cards" (really they are like flat, square Lego tiles) are kind of unique because they are packed randomly in Harry Potter sets, so theoretically, someone could buy the exact same set I bought but would get totally different Wizard Cards.  The ones I found are Albus Dumbledore, Severus Snape, Minerva McGonagall, and Nicholas Flamel.  There is a little bit of black around the portraits, and I tried to photograph them on a black background, but they weren't photographing well that way.
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment