Monday, October 11, 2021

365 Picture Today Post

284/365 | Monday, October 11, 2021 | #365PictureToday

Bake  

Picture You | What I do | Macro Monday 
I agree with what Kay said about baking and cooking being different.  I much prefer to bake rather than cook.  I like the combination of creativity and precision involved with baking.  With that being said, this was a recipe fail for me.  I am a fan of Ree Drummond, the Pioneer Woman.  On her show a couple of weeks ago she made something called Fried Ravioli with Chocolate.  She said that she likes to use wonton wrappers.  Since I am trying to avoid wheat flour, that got me to wondering if there was something made of rice that I could substitute.  It turns out that there is.  I was able to find some spring roll wrappers that are made from rice.  Well, it turns out that spring roll wrappers are difficult to use and not well suited to what I was trying to do, but here they are anyway.



No comments:

Post a Comment