Sunday, March 7, 2021

365 Picture Today Post

66/365 | Sunday, March 7, 2021 | #365PictureToday

Choice

Picture Style | Street Photography
I was at the grocery store today and sat in my car looking for interesting things to happen.  I just missed the guy playing an electric violin in the parking lot.  He left before I could get parked and get my camera out.  Between being too slow to pick up my camera and vehicles parking in my way, I didn't see very many interesting sights.  I did notice the girl come out to collect the shopping carts.  Even though I don't know her name, I see her here nearly every week, doing lots of different things.
"The Lord bless you and keep you; the Lord make his face shine upon you and be gracious to you; the Lord turn his face toward you and give you peace."  ~Numbers 6:24-26
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment