Wednesday, January 17, 2024

17/366 Picture Today Post

17/366 | Wednesday, January 17, 2024 | #365PictureToday

Off Prompt

During our snow day yesterday I started another building project.  This is the Atom Brick project I got back in September when I visited Frank Lloyd Wright's Fallingwater and Kentuck Knob.  This is Unity Temple in Oak Park, Illinois.  This product is very similar to Lego, but it's a smaller scale.  The pieces are a lot smaller and can be a little painful to work with.  I love the building manual though!  It is hardbound like an actual book, and I like that it's on white paper instead of the black that Lego uses.  I tend to have a lot of difficulty distinguishing the colors on the black paper.  I would definitely build another Atom Brick project, especially the Frank Lloyd Wright ones that Lego has discontinued or doesn't have.





No comments:

Post a Comment