Sunday, January 1, 2023

1/365 PictureToday Post

1/365 | Sunday, January 1, 2023 | #365PictureToday

Kickstart

Picture Life | What's New? | Picture Me 
It's not necessarily new, but it's been several weeks since I've been to church on Sunday.  To kick off the new year I served as the worship leader today.  My husband graciously took some pictures of me this morning. "On coming to the house, they saw the child with his mother Mary, and they bowed down and worshiped him.  Then they opened their treasures and presented him with gifts of gold, frankincense, and myrrh." ~Matthew 2:11
 
I am happy to be with a group of fellow photographers committing to a 365 project for my sixth year.  While I have had a camera since I was young and took photography classes in high school, the advent of digital cameras intimidated me.  Joining a group of photographers has allowed me to learn how to use many of the settings on my camera and even some of the photography apps.  I am a former homeschooling mom whose sons have both graduated.  Now I work part time at a math only tutoring center, where I get to put to use things I learned in architecture school to encourage our students to like math.  In addition to photography, I enjoy traveling, reading, bowling, Lego, and exercising (which is on hold for a bit while I recover from surgery).



 

No comments:

Post a Comment