Saturday, November 12, 2022

2022 365 Picture Today Post

316/365 | Saturday, November 12, 2022 | #365PictureToday

Vigorous

Picture You | Gratitude | Picture My World 
The fourth picture in the Picture My World series for 2022.  All featured a holly tree in the woods in front of our house.  I feel like I should have taken the fall picture a week or so ago because the fall picture looks a lot like the winter picture since the leaves have mostly fallen now.  The major difference is that today was an unusually warm day for November so I was in short sleeves and no jacket.
 
 

In addition to completing the Picture My World series, my mom and I walked 2.7 miles for the Southern Fauquier CROP Walk, which was definitely a vigorous walk. It was a nice sunny day for it, if not a bit warm for a November morning. This walk, along with others, supports CWS and helps families who are struggling with hunger. We're asking you to join us - with your donations - to provide more meals for the growing number of people in our community who need them, and greater food security in communities around the world.
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment