Saturday, October 22, 2022

2022 365 Picture Today Post

295/365 | Saturday, October 22, 2022 | #365PictureToday

Uplifting

Picture Style | Minimalist | Scavenger Hunt 
I spent most of today helping at a rest stop for an annual bike ride in our community.  We were responsible for prepping food for the cyclists to snack on during the bike ride.  Given that the ride is called the Great Pumpkin Ride, there are a lot of pumpkin themed foods like pumpkin bread, pumpkin pie, and pumpkin soup.  I didn't have the time to check all of the prompts for the day as I was working, but I did strive to try to stick to the theme of minimalism.  Here's my collage for the day.
 
 
Loosely, the squares represent, from left to right, top to bottom: Elevate, Soar, Climb, Proud, Touching, Rewarding, Inspiring, Boost, Fulfilling.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment