Friday, September 16, 2022

2022 365 Picture Today Post

259/365 | Friday, September 16, 2022 | #365PictureToday

Adventure

Picture You | Skill | Picture My Hands 
In May a member of our church suddenly passed away.  He was very involved in the life of the church, not too much older than I am, and at the beginning of the year had been reappointed to head up our outreach missions.  He had implemented a major project with assistance from some neighboring churches this spring.  Our outreach programs have been limping along without his guidance.  In August, I was asked fill the role through the end of the year so tonight I held a organizational meeting with a few others to ensure that we are all on the same page and can finish the year strong.  I've never served in this role previously so it will definitely be an adventure, but I'm sure that my organizational skills will help me.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment