Friday, August 26, 2022

2022 365 Picture Today Post

238/365 | Friday, August 26, 2022 | #365PictureToday

Hero

Picture Style | Travel 
When I first saw this prompt I immediately thought of two people.  The first is my father who introduced me to the idea of wanderlust when I was 10 to 12 years old.  He took our family to places like Florida, Colorado, Idaho, Hawaii, Washington, British Columbia, and Alberta.  He also traveled to places such as Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, Panama, the Marshall Islands, Germany, England, France, and Japan, as well as many other states - some for work, some for pleasure - and those are just the places I remember him mentioning.  The second person is my husband David with whom I have taken many memorable trips.  He's a travel hero to me because he has indulged my interest in traveling to Laura Ingalls Wilder sites, the Anne of Green Gables Heritage Site, and Frank Lloyd Wright buildings.  The top picture including my dad was taken in Florida in the spring of 1998 with my oldest son and my mom.  The bottom picture is of my husband and younger son on Eclipse Day on our Great American Eclipse Road Trip in 2017.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment