Tuesday, June 15, 2021

365 Picture Today Post

166/365 | Tuesday, June 15, 2021 | #365PictureToday

Up

Picture More | Isolate the Subject 
I went out to a local airport hoping that I might catch some planes taking off today.
 

This picture was a close second for today.  I got my hair cut and was trying to get more of my hair in the picture, but I like the way it turned out.
 
 
Lastly, I was at the VRE Broad Run station to look for planes and hoping to see a train too, which didn't happen (I wasn't going to wait 57 minutes), and I was surprised at how few cars are in the parking lot during the middle of the workday.  Over the years they have had to add to the parking lot because there were never enough spaces.  I had experiences where I tried to park there, and you had to park along the road because there weren't any available spaces.  This is what it looked like today right around 4:00 p. m.
 


 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment