Saturday, February 6, 2021

365 Picture Today Post

37/365 | Saturday, February 6, 2021 | #365PictureToday

Intuition

Picture You | What Makes Me Happy
I've been reading a book titled 101 Things I Learned in Architecture School. Each page is one little thought with an illustration, and many of them are intuitive ideas.  I've been reading one each day and pondering the idea put forth.   Most of them really are things I learned in architecture school but may have forgotten.  Today's nugget is "Just do something."  As it relates to architecture, it suggests that if a design problem is overwhelming, you shouldn't just wait for inspiration to arrive.  Instead, you should just start to draw and that will help clarity to arrive by learning about the problem.  I think this is a great idea for nearly everything: "Just do something."
 

 
 
"for wisdom is more precious than rubies, and nothing you desire can compare with her." ~Proverbs 8:11

No comments:

Post a Comment